Stephen is an experienced litigator and dispute resolution lawyer, with expertise in commercial law, deceased estate, property and trust disputes, negligence, personal injury and other torts, construction, finance, insurance and superannuation claims.
Stephen worked for a Judge of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and subsequently a national law firm prior to founding McAuley Lawyers.
An Accredited Specialist in Commercial Litigation, Stephen regularly represents clients in the Federal Court of Australia, Supreme Court of NSW including Court of Appeal, Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia, District Court of NSW, Local Court of NSW and the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Stephen also acts on matters in the Independent Commission Against Corruption.
Stephen is a member of the following boards and committees:
- President of the Parramatta & District Regional Law Society
- Governor of the Law and Justice Foundation
- Specialist Accreditation Board of The Law Society of New South Wales
Stephen is also the Chair of the Parramatta Legal and Justice Precinct Expansion Coalition.
Stephen is an Independent Solicitor appointed by The Law Society of New South Wales for the purpose of executing search orders.
Stephen is a former Councilor of The Law Society of New South Wales, Member of the Professional Conduct Committee and Chair of the Licensing Committee of The Law Society of New South Wales.
- Lawyer of the High Court of Australia
- Lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Masters of Law (all at Distinction level)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Applied Finance
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- The Law Society of New South Wales
- Parramatta & District Regional Law Society (President)
- St Thomas More Society
Stephen can be contacted as follows:
Phone: 02 9633 1826
Mobile: 0413 853 331
Call us on (02) 9633 1826 to make an appointment.
For more information or to make an enquiry, please fill out the form.