If you have been suffered an injury in a public space you may be able to bring a personal injury claim.
All public spaces, buildings and properties are required to have public liability insurance which means that should you be injured you may be able to bring a claim against the insurer.
Some examples of places you could be hurt include:
- Supermarket or shopping centre
- Rental property
- Hotel, night club or bar
- Entertainment venues, concert venues and sport matches
- Local park or public footpath
- Boating accidents
- Public transport
- Dog attacks
- On school premises
Contact us as soon as possible following the incident to find out if you have a claim as strict time limitations apply.
You can typically claim for the following in a public liability claim:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future loss of earnings
- Pain and suffering as well as loss of enjoyment of life
- Care and help provided by friends, family or any other individual.
Our team of expert public liability lawyers will assist you to navigate the legal process and achieve just compensation.
Over 70 years of combined experience
More than $40 million in compensation delivered to injured individuals
98% success rate
Have you been injured or in an accident?
Complete our personal injury claims check by clicking the button below and we will contact you to provide your free preliminary assessment.
Call us on (02) 9633 1826 to make an appointment.
For more information or to make an enquiry, please fill out the form.