Our team strive to ensure you have peace of mind with your commercial dispute or commercial advice.
We can assist you in pursuing and solving the most complex, to the most straight forward, commercial, property and insolvency matters.
We expeditiously prosecute and defend our client’s interests in a range of jurisdictions including the Supreme Court of NSW, Court of Appeal of NSW, Federal Court of Australia, Federal Circuit Court of Australia, District Court of NSW, Local Court of NSW and the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
What are commercial disputes?
Commercial disputes are disputes which concern businesses, including sole traders, a company or partnership. Disputes may arise for any number of reasons and can affect businesses of all sizes.
They may relate to:
- Intellectual Property
- Finance Documents such as Loan Agreements and Guarantees
- Debt recovery
- Directors or Shareholders Disputes
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Employment Disputes
What can we provide assistance with?
We can provide assistance with:
- Set-up of new companies
- Compliance with Corporations Law and Constitutions
- Compliance training
- Issuing, transfer, buy-back and cancelling of shares
- Shareholder Agreements
- Shareholder disputes
- Minority Shareholder claims
- Change of company name
- Review and update of Constitution
- Subsidiary director’s issues
- Asset protection for directors
- Company security interests
- Provision of company secretarial services including acting as registered office.
We are a team of authentic, enthusiastic, empathic professionals who possess a genuine passion for helping businesses and individuals in need.
We fight hard for our clients to deliver the best possible outcome for their future.
Call us on (02) 9633 1826 to make an appointment.
For more information or to make an enquiry, please fill out the form.