Our sports lawyers are approachable, industry experts who understand the commercial and legal realities facing administrators and individuals.
We provide advice that’s clear, practical and comprehensive. We understand that this is what our clients want so that they can concentrate on what is important to them.
We act in the following areas:
- Staff and athlete engagement
- Disciplinary tribunals, selection disputes, member protection
- Sports governance
- Sports disputes, anti-doping and Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS)
- Match-fixing and manipulation
- Child safety and the protection of children
- Reviews of structures, competition formats and rules
- Sports contracting and contract negotiations
Irrespective of how small or large the dispute is, and regardless of which side of the dispute you are on, we can represent you and what you stand for to help you realise your sporting goals.
Call us on (02) 9633 1826 to make an appointment.
For more information or to make an enquiry, please fill out the form.