Home » Our Services » Motor Accident Injuries

If you have been hurt in a road accident, you may be entitled to compensation benefits. As there are strict time limits set by NSW law, if you or someone you love has suffered an injury or been involved in an incident, it is important that you speak with a lawyer as soon as possible.

We understand that being involved in a motor vehicle accident is a horrific experience and the path to obtaining compensation is not simple.

All NSW vehicles are required to have CTP policies, so if you have been injured in an accident you can claim under the at-fault vehicle’s policy. It is possible to lodge your own compensation claim directly through SIRA, however your claim may be denied by the insurer, and the amount of compensation you receive will depend on the quality of your supporting evidence.

If your loved one was involved in a fatal car accident you may also have a claim for compensation.


Over 70 years of combined experience


More than $40 million in compensation delivered to injured individuals


98% success rate

Have you been injured or in an accident?


Complete our personal injury claims check by clicking the button below and we will contact you to provide your free preliminary assessment.

Contact Us


Do you have an enquiry?

Call us on (02) 9633 1826  to make an appointment.

For more information or to make an enquiry, please fill out the form.

Booking and Enquiry Form

10 + 8 =